Years down the line,
walking through the memory lane
Time departing, worst drain
my body will become numb,
mind will not go parallel with my brain
Friends, I have less
in the end none,
only you will remain.
Your prancing here and there,
acts of love and care.
Your funny tick-tacks and fearless dare.
That always smiling face,
that funny girly chase,
CASANOVA!!
Stars in your eyes
when chix give you a gaze.
Nothing to think, many things to say,
but I think words are restricting me today.
God Bless you, I will always pray
may you live happily, with.... gay ;)
Nothing can change me with trend
I will always love you my friend.
walking through the memory lane
Time departing, worst drain
my body will become numb,
mind will not go parallel with my brain
Friends, I have less
in the end none,
only you will remain.
Your prancing here and there,
acts of love and care.
Your funny tick-tacks and fearless dare.
That always smiling face,
that funny girly chase,
CASANOVA!!
Stars in your eyes
when chix give you a gaze.
Nothing to think, many things to say,
but I think words are restricting me today.
God Bless you, I will always pray
may you live happily, with.... gay ;)
Nothing can change me with trend
I will always love you my friend.

1 comment:
This is a beautiful one .... so very touchy and i like this one the best - Val
Post a Comment